DID YOU KNOW HOW LOW SELF-ESTEEM CONCURRENTLY WITH ADDICTION AFFECTS PERSONS` WAY OF LIFE?
Those possessing low self-esteem are typically challenged in eight key areas.
1. They feel that they lack personal power and so their ability to influence others is compromised.
2. Many with low self-esteem feel as though they are insignificant to others, lacking the affection and attention of others who hold them in low regard.
3. Low self-esteem which results when people feel that they lack virtue.
4. They are plagued by an inherent nagging sense of not being a good person morally or ethically.
5. They often feel unloved, unappreciated, and unwanted and so they conclude that they must not be good enough to be worthy of such love and appreciation.
6. Those possessing low self-esteem often hold themselves as incompetent in one or more areas of life.
7. They fear they are unable to maintain control of their lives and as a result, they are easily dominated by others who they perceive as being more powerful and capable than they are.
8. Their anger often results in ineffective communication and social conflicts which further lead to diminished self-esteem.